What two things do you need the most to get you through the middle of the week?
Coffee & Chocolate ☕️❤️🍫
Join us on Wednesday the 19th for an educational, delicious, and inspiring experience!
* Meet Ellen Anderson from Ellen Anderson Chocolates, Atlanta, and taste literally some of the highest quality luxury dark chocolate in the world!
* Learn about the process of chocolate-making and of course, enjoy some delicious truffles and some other concoctions Ellen is excited to share! (Pictures below!)
* See where the magic happens at Refuge Coffee’s roasting headquarters. Learn about the coffee roasting process and how it is similar to chocolate-making!
* Taste where these two crafts come together in a coffee and chocolate tasting experience you’ll never forget. Experience special collaborative products that combine Refuge Coffee and Ellen Anderson Chocolate!
* Caffeine is optional at this event! There will be plenty of delicious options to experience that will not keep you up all night!
Refuge Coffee – Roasting Facility
1748 D St. Unit #2
South Lake Tahoe, Ca 96150
Wednesday, June 19th
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
* Only 20 tickets available
More about Ellen’s amazing chocolate!
* Ellen uses high end chocolate from a small farm in Ecuador, uses local organic dairy, and uses no chemical preservatives
* Ellen has her ACF culinary certification in both food and pastry as well as a Masters certification in chocolate. She specializes in luxury dark chocolate—some of the finest in the world…
Prepare to have your mind blown!
1 in stock